Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Nuggets - Thurs., Feb. 9th @ 7 PM

Those of you who want to get rid of Bol are out of your minds. He does a good job with this rotation and his minutes on the floor. His height and presence alone in the paint (even on the perimeter) prevents easy buckets.

4 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I don’t know boys …those of you that criticize Bol and say he’s not  a rotation player in the playoffs …Mosley is still playing him in our rotation 

1) it’s not the playoffs. 
2) he’s having a good game tonight, but this isn’t a nightly thing. There is a reason he has the worst +/- on the entire team. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

2) he’s having a good game tonight, but this isn’t a nightly thing. There is a reason he has the worst +/- on the entire team. 

I don't follow or know what that +/- means. I go by what I see during the game.

Edit: Now come on, MagicFanDan. Bol has had more good games than this one.

3 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

bol is basically a rookie

i am betting on him improving 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

I have a hard time believing he’ll continue to get minutes from Mosley and if we make the playoffs that will all of a sudden stop …We just traded Bamba so the front-court not as crowded …and well, the plus minus thing must not matter to Mosley and or management cause he keeps getting minutes 

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I have a hard time believing he’ll continue to get minutes from Mosley and if we make the playoffs that will all of a sudden stop …We just traded Bamba so the front-court not as crowded …and well, the plus minus thing must not matter to Mosley and or management cause he keeps getting minutes 

because he is talented 

• Upvote 1