Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Nuggets - Sun. Jan. 15th @ 8:00 pm

Looks like it was a big night for ex Magic players. Checks,Denver,Chicago and New York Box scores.......Evan Fournier...DNP. looks like it was always Evan holding back buddy ball.

I will watch the replay today. Looked like a good game i saw the game winner on Sportcenter...tough break.

Go Magic!

Really tough first halves by Paulo and Carter. Both were really pressing and being significantly outplayed by AG and Jokic. Additionally, Cole did some nice things, especially playing with Bol, but until Jalen and Cole can consistently hit open shots, we'll struggle. Go Magic!

BOL BOL IS THE ONE WHO DESERVED TO HIT THE WINNING 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE COACHING STAFF MISSED AGAIN THE OPPORTUNITY TO INSERT TALL PLAYERS AFTER JAMAL MURRAY CALLED THE TIME OUT WITH 3.8 SECONDS TO EXECUTE.

THE PLAY WAS TO THROW IT TO AARON IN THE PAINT AREA.....THEY HAD TO TRY TO DENY A PASS INTO THE PAINT AREA....MUST LEARN TO PLAY THE

DEFENSE / OFFENSE LATE IN CLOSE GAMES.

14 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Markelle played too few minutes. I was yelling at the end of the 2nd and the end of the 4th about why he wasn’t in the game. Nuggets re-loaded their entire starters against our bench for 2 minutes of play in the 4th. Mose is totally the sacrificial coach to get us to the next level, but not good enough to make us a winning team. 2-3 west coast trip that hurts cause it shoulda been 4-1