TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Nuggets - Sun. Jan. 15th @ 8:00 pm

g1b0R7.png

Ball Arena - Denver, CO
Sunday, January 15th at 8:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

vyNcnn.png

znxeZH.png       hWxpLT.png   5R4DyP.png

Scs8zY.png  16-27,  4th in Southeast Division    |    29 -13,  1st in Northwest Division den.png&h=40&w=40

bUc8lJ.png

1wkqgA.gif

FnbXrl.gif

WE WILL FIGHT!!!  -  WE WILL WIN!!! 

GO MAGIC!  

xOz9AB.png

sGESyh.pngHEADS UP - MAGIC FANS!

********(The Magic and Nuggets Lineups Changed********

Source: Rotowire.Com

- GHarris is listed as GTD 

- JI is listed as OUT

-Okeke is listed as OUT

LINK:   https://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba-lineups.php

You never know how the matchups will play out. According to Aaron Gordon's stats (I don't watch their games), he has been playing well lately.

Both Gordon and Banchero play PF. I don't know if they will be guarding each other, but I hope Paolo out duels Aaron or simply has a better game.

Now, at the center position that's another story. Jokic is taller and bigger than Carter. Jokic can score at a number of positions on the floor and is a former MVP. So, I don't know how the Magic handles him.

Excited for this one! Pretty good barometer game on the road against the best team in the league. Last game of a 2 week road trip at altitude, usually I’d be worried about the guys mailing it in but I don’t expect that from this group. Jokic missed last game, so we’ll see if he’s back.

17 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

HI Magic Fan, your line up posting has me confused.

You list J.I. as a game time decision.

did i miss something?

did he join the team?

Harryfromphilly, I don't have first hand information on the lineups. I go to rotowire.com to copy and paste the lineups. They list the lineups for all teams playing on the current day.

I waited until this morning to get the lineups. As you can see from what I posted in the game thread starter, they had JI listed as GTD.  I went to their game site  just now and they have changed JI's status to "out". I will delete the lineups from rotowire.com that I copied and posted this morning. Thanks for the headsup. xKsMgJ.png

no, its totally ok     i just thought i missed something

I watched Issac play with lakeland last night, and he looked very healthy,

but was surprised that they would fly him to play in a back to back.

Funny story though, the lakeland team is called the Swans. It says so on the jerseys

and the Arena announcers kept calling them the swans   but the tv announcers kept calling them

the magic...  think they are fantasizing that they made the big time, lol

or maybe auditioning for a job!

Why did the coach take Franz out and subbed with Suggs? The Magic have stopped attacking the basket and started chucking threes and missing. Franz helped in attacking the basket and getting the Nuggets off guard.

Now, the Nuggets are sinking back under the basket waiting for the Magic to launch 3's and missing.