Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Warriors - Sat. Jan. 7th @ 8:30 pm

ok   i  hope those that say its not markelle, its just having any real point guard are quieted.     I agree he was a big question mark    but his influence on the stat sheet tonight is only reflecting the undocumented things he has been doing for quite a while. The magic are simply a better team with him on the floor. not any point guard. him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, harryfromphilly said:

ok   i  hope those that say its not markelle, its just having any real point guard are quieted.     I agree he was a big question mark    but his influence on the stat sheet tonight is only reflecting the undocumented things he has been doing for quite a while. The magic are simply a better team with him on the floor. not any point guard. him.

I agree with this. Markelle Fultz isn't some super tier all star player, he is certainly a disappointment from a #1 overall perspective, but I firmly believe he is one of our most important pieces and the glue that holds it all together. I am firmly pro-Fultz and I hope he stays healthy because the Magic need to be looking at him as a long term piece along with Paolo and Franz.

So I started watching about the time Kelle subbed out late in the 3rd and the announcers raving about his play and that he just organizes, orchestrates everything the Magic implement .

I have a Suggs observation …I noticed with the personnel we currently have playing …the Magic play through Banchero and Franz …every possession I saw tonight the Magic put him in the corner with Cole handling the ball and playing through Franz at that time …that corner guy has to be adept at shooting 3’s …Suggs, at 28 percent from the 3 is the worst on the team …he did attack the basket a couple times …not sure he helps with spacing with the poor shooting percentage …anybody think he’s expendable ?