CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I really really don’t think people understand just how good SGA is. Played with essentially a G-League roster and still had a historically efficient iso-dominant scoring season while upping his playmaking and playing at least very serviceable defence. 

He is going to get better and better.

My initial thought this was this is probably a move the non-tanking types would like, but then I remembered he played for OKC Thunder, so we’d have to hope he somehow recovers from that trauma like our guys are gonna have to 

1 hour ago, gobucsmagic said:

Who’s they? The G-leaguers from last year or our actual team this coming season? 

Most of our guys getting the minutes at the end of last year are going to be on the team, and getting the minutes, this year.  We will not have all that much change.  Obviously we will have teo draft picks unless we make a move of some sort.  

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Would you guys trade 5 and 8 for SGA?

In an instant. I'd throw in a bunch of other stuff too if we needed to. Won't happen though.

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

In an instant. I'd throw in a bunch of other stuff too if we needed to. Won't happen though.

Agree 

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Most of our guys getting the minutes at the end of last year are going to be on the team, and getting the minutes, this year.  We will not have all that much change.  Obviously we will have teo draft picks unless we make a move of some sort.  

Isaac, chuma, eventually Markelle, at least one rookie maybe two, and this doesn’t even include potential trades. Most of the G-league talent will be gone and all these guys will get a training camp together. It will be a completely different situation next year roster wise so there should be no residual effects 

1 hour ago, MagicFanDan said:

I’ve been trying to think of a trade OKC might actually make that involves SGA. 

I haven’t thought of one yet. Lol 

Ok....let's see if SGA trade happens.....