Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Fournier, Ross and Bacon play way too much hero/iso ball for my liking.

I have never seen a less talented payer than Bacon show so much confidence. He’s just awful. Head down straight to the rim. Like a worse Iwundu. We all know my thoughts on Ross and Fournier. Smh 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

After tonight’s loss, we’ll be 2-9 since the Fultz injury. And we’ve had an easy schedule...

We’ve had the easiest schedule in the NBA thus far, pretty sure we have the most difficult remaining. Second half of the season for us is absolutely brutal. It’s probably time to burn it down, but we probably won’t 

Bamba should’ve played at least a dozen minutes tonight. Something has to change with that, but we’re just wasting him at this point. Play him or trade him, there’s zero point in him sitting there racking up DNP CDs or playing 1:47 in a game where we could’ve really used him.

50 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Ive had enough of this crap.

Injuries or not. This is just demoralising 

Absolute annihilation at home to the kings loool

What the hell was Gordon doing out there too. I can't defend anything about that

59 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Beal drops 47 and the Wizards lose. We should be doing absolutely anything to get in on him. He is 100% fed up

Even if Beal gets dealt, no way it’s in division

That was terrible. Didn't help that they were coming off a lot of rest and that was our 3rd game in 4 nights. Also didn't help that the reffing was god awful. As soon as that block/charge with Bagley/Birch didn't get overturned (how?! Terrible call twice.) I knew we weren't winning that game. 

I'm feeling so conflicted about backup C. I love the energy and hustle of Birch and he's the kind of guy I could see sticking around for a long time for us if we wanted but honestly think we might be better off trading him, getting some value for him while he's playing well, and giving Mo some actual minutes. Either way I think we need to trade one of the two. It's not doing anyone any favours Bamba picking up DNP-CD every night.