Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Just now, Soul Bro said:

AG looked really solid tonight in the point forward role.

I honestly hope we don’t trade AG unless the offer is great. If we trade him just to trade him, I’ll be sad.

Evan is as good as gone, that shipped should have sailed a long time ago, but at least it looks like the lines have been thrown off the dock. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

AG looked really solid tonight in the point forward role.

Every time he dribbles I hold my breath.  

Fournier at the end of that game was a rollercoaster. Hit the big 3, get the jump ball and win it, turn it over to lose the game. 

The good thing is anybody trading for him won't be planning on letting him handle the ball in the clutch. 

I thought Bamba was excellent this game in his minutes. 

Also how is it that Terrence Ross was healthy enough to drop 30 on Miami and now doesn't play 3 days later? When was the last time Vuc, AG, Fournier, Ross all played in a game together? The Magic are embracing the tank now. 

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Fournier at the end of that game was a rollercoaster. Hit the big 3, get the jump ball and win it, turn it over to lose the game. 

The good thing is anybody trading for him won't be planning on letting him handle the ball in the clutch. 

I thought Bamba was excellent this game in his minutes. 

Also how is it that Terrence Ross was healthy enough to drop 30 on Miami and now doesn't play 3 days later? When was the last time Vuc, AG, Fournier, Ross all played in a game together? The Magic are embracing the tank now. 

A couple comments. Evan is the guy who should be filling up stat sheets on a winning team but never has the ball in the last few minutes. Gordon is the same guy but his growth was definitley stunted by playing on the dysfunctional Magic. Ross not playing is looking suspicious.

• Like 1

AG has always flashed. The problem is he’s never been consistent over a whole season. And, honestly, his role has changed way too much over the years.

23 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

AG has always flashed. The problem is he’s never been consistent over a whole season. And, honestly, his role has changed way too much over the years.

Completely agree

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Yeah, same with AG, he looked great against Miami then missed another week with soreness. It’s just a matter of time before Vucevic gets a random injury, at least I hope. The big fella needs rest. But he’s also probably in the running to make an All-NBA team at this point so maybe not 

One other random thought I just remembered from that game. Chasson Randle had some laughably bad defensive lapses that lead to open buckets for New York.

I'd hope that after the deadline we waive Randle and bring another 2 way guy in. 

30 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

One other random thought I just remembered from that game. Chasson Randle had some laughably bad defensive lapses that lead to open buckets for New York.

I'd hope that after the deadline we waive Randle and bring another 2 way guy in. 

I don’t understand the move for him at all...  we have a massive need for a passing point guard, and it’d be cool to give a young guy a shot, instead we sign a 28 year old journeyman who’s an undersized 2 guard, and a bad one at that...