Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

50 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

My bad i did not know

No worries i wasn't trying to be harsh even though it sounded that way. I see it all the time in football (soccer for you Americans reading this)

If you think our owners are bad be thankful we don't have Tilman Fertita the Rockets are really doing some *****ed up things. Traded Covington for a future 1st, 16 and Ariza and now are immediately flipping 16 and Ariza to Detroit for a future 1st... And are also buying a late 2nd from Detroit for over $4m (essentially to cover some of Ariza's salary). Terrible moves. 

7 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

In terms of asset collection he is really putting other rebuilds to shame

Rumours he's trading up to 17 too I'm presuming for Poku. 

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

If you think our owners are bad be thankful we don't have Tilman Fertita the Rockets are really doing some *****ed up things. Traded Covington for a future 1st, 16 and Ariza and now are immediately flipping 16 and Ariza to Detroit for a future 1st... And are also buying a late 2nd from Detroit for over $4m (essentially to cover some of Ariza's salary). Terrible moves. 

They’ve gotta be prepping for inevitable Harden and Westbrook trades, right?

6 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

If that is all you've got from all those years of Vuch in a Magic uniform, clearly I'm not going to even answer about the rest. ;)

He has been our most consistent player since d12 fire sale. I think your joking though... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

They’ve gotta be prepping for inevitable Harden and Westbrook trades, right?

If they were I'd be thinking a rookie and an expiring Ariza to move at the deadline would be much better than a future 1st. If they're about to tear it down they might as well have a rookie to root for and hope develops while it's happening. Maybe they think they'll get a load of stuff for Harden and Westbrook and it won't matter. 

28 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

No worries i wasn't trying to be harsh even though it sounded that way. I see it all the time in football (soccer for you Americans reading this)

No worries mate. Hope you are good and well

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Bucks trade for Bogdanovic fell through. Bogdan is an RFA and intends to enter the market as such

I honestly think this is just a "there's no tampering here" type thing. 

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I honestly think this is just a "there's no tampering here" type thing. 

Possibly, but if that’s the case, Bogdanovic better be a hell of an actor if he winds up going to Milwaukee after all this.