Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

Bacon and Mane can turn out to not be worth the bets (i really think they will be good surprises for us) but I can happily say that I enjoyed our FO moves tonight.

Still no news on Ingram and NOP has been left with basically only 1 center in their roster (who is still very raw) so I can go to bed a dream about a sign-and-trade of Ingram for Vuc.

4 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Gallo got paid. Hawks are committed to being good now.

Woj said it’s the most money ever on a multi year deal for an over 30 year old who’s never been an all star... lol

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Woj said it’s the most money ever on a multi year deal for an over 30 year old who’s never been an all star... lol

Bad teams are being bad again. Detroit and Atlanta.....playing the game but the fit...omg! Both teams have have players that do not fit at all. Can't wait to see what Chicago and Charlotte do, we are gonna be the 8th seed for sure. 

No i've always thought our contracts are tradeable, which is why every offseason and deadline i'm shocked nobody is gone. How many seasons have we been sub .500 at the trade deadline? Not bored enough to look.