Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Mavericks - Friday, February 21st at 7:00 P.M.

You would like to think Bamba would be a unicorn like Porzingus but he doesn’t seem to quite have it and where you thought he would excel defensively, he really doesn’t. He’s got role player written all over him and frankly I’m not sure he would ever be a starter on a good team. We’ll see how he fares after a few summers in the gym and building his body, but he’s far from a sure thing.

Mo thinks too much, he doesn’t let the game come to him, and his mistakes snowball into more mistakes. He’s also probably the weakest center in the league from a strength perspective. He’s young and he’s flashed before a bit, but I’m not optimistic. Especially cause it’s always gonna be the draft of Luka and Trae

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

You would like to think Bamba would be a unicorn like Porzingus but he doesn’t seem to quite have it and where you thought he would excel defensively, he really doesn’t. He’s got role player written all over him and frankly I’m not sure he would ever be a starter on a good team. We’ll see how he fares after a few summers in the gym and building his body, but he’s far from a sure thing.

He moves more like manute bol than he does Krystaps. Role player is his ceiling!!!

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Sad for Wes. Don’t know why Ennis is getting his minutes 

Terrible coaching. Somebody needs to ask him this