Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Bucks - Saturday, February 8th at 5:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Tank Vogel said:

Nah, he needs some time to learn our complex system of "Go stand in the corner"

LMAO!!! Post of the night right there!!

Alright so we shoot 38% and 25% from 3 with a double digit loss; sounds about right. If we even stay at the 8th seed and play the Bucks in the first round if I were them I’d send their G league team for round 1 for some rest management. 

All she wrote... 22-31 on the season.. 2-10 since that emotional, fun Laker win. Both wins in that stretch against Charlotte, losses to the Knicks and Warriors. This team is in a miserable rut.

I would say we should beat the Hawks on Monday night. Unfortunately they look like a championship contender every time they face us. Come to think of it every team looks like championship material now when they face us.

8 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Nah, he needs some time to learn our complex system of "Go stand in the corner"

LOL.  +1 from me.  At least we can keep our sense of humor which is about all you can enjoy watching this team right now

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Props to AG and GC for their defense on Giannis tonight. Defended about as well as the refs will allow you to. We lost because we couldn’t make open shots and we let Broke Foot do his best Steph Curry impersonation 

Lol. Brook is vastly superior to VOOCH. In pretty much every way. And having to blame the refs for obvious fouls. Lol. Bucks didn't come close to their best game and still had a near 30 point lead. Then they altogether stopped caring about this game and still held onto a double digit lead all second half. 

In short, good luck come April when they actually do 100% try. Peace.

• Downvote 1

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

All she wrote... 22-31 on the season.. 2-10 since that emotional, fun Laker win. Both wins in that stretch against Charlotte, losses to the Knicks and Warriors. This team is in a miserable rut.

It's almost to the point where they should think about playing the young guys more. I mean even if they get lucky and secure the 8 spot they're just gonna get swept by the Bucks.

6 of the last 7 games of the month are against teams under .500. I have zero faith we do anything with that, but the schedule cools down a ton up here soon. This team needs to find a way to gain some sort of confidence and momentum.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

It's almost to the point where they should think about playing the young guys more. I mean even if they get lucky and secure the 8 spot they're just gonna get swept by the Bucks.

We somehow still have a 2.5 game lead for the 8th seed and are only 2.5 out of 7th. The bottom of the East is hysterically and historically bad this year