Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Lakers - Wednesday, Dec. 11th at 7:00 P.M.

Also in the guys defence DJ AND MCW are not the best PGs to put you in positions to suceed. If Fultz played we know he would create a lot more easier plays for them.

In saying that we should shoot a bit better with NO excuses

6 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

AG doesn’t seem to learn very well. He has regressed this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if we trade him. I love his athleticism, but his basketball IQ sucks. He thinks he’s LeBron but is really An undisciplined Shawn Marion and his ego won’t accept the fact that he is a role player. 6 years in the league and he’s still wildly inconsistent. 

yep. Its a shame because i feel once he goes somewhere else he will get it. Frustrating 

I remember when everyone hated Vooch. I have always defended him knowing that while he is flawed he works within his flaws and is still our best player; the man needs offensive help as any player would struggle in playoffs when you’re the only go to guy. 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

yep. Its a shame because i feel once he goes somewhere else he will get it. Frustrating 

You could be right, but our team may not be the best fit for him. He is a 3/4 option and probably shouldn’t have plays run for him rather then opportunity scoring or spot up 3s and cutting to basket. When he starts dribbling and creating we get into trouble.