Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Wednesday, Nov. 20th at 7:30 P.M.

Just gotta hope we see one of fultz JI or Bamba really improve over this stretch to try and get anything positive out of the massive whole Vuc has left.

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I'm with you on this MP. Definitely will be a boost of confidence to him.

Been saying this for a while, too. . . on starting Bamba will boost his confidence. . . and hopefully not have to look over his shoulder.

9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Been saying this for a while, too. . . on starting Bamba will boost his confidence. . . and hopefully not have to look over his shoulder.

He is not close to being ready to start and you don’t develop young players by giving them undeserved playing time.  

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

I’m ok with starting Bamba as long as you take him out after about five minutes and put in Birch :)

Got me to laugh. Maybe mo surprises us all. Time will tell. The stats have been in his favor... lol

53 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

He is not close to being ready to start and you don’t develop young players by giving them undeserved playing time.  

Lol

He would never play... He is not currently better than khem. Balance has been the key for development. I think they split time like DJ and fultz. 

I would not finish the game with mo. I care less who starts.

7 hours ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

The concern here is Bamba not being able to lower his fouling rate and consistently being in foul trouble if he plays starting minutes. I would like to see how he does with the starting unit, though— Bamba played a lot better offensively with Fultz as his PG, so it could make a difference on that end.

Bamba is not ready to go against starting centers. He is barely playable against backups. Just because he is starting does not change who he is. 

12 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Bamba is not ready to go against starting centers. He is barely playable against backups. Just because he is starting does not change who he is. 

I agree, but it would sure tell us how far he is as a player.

Only thing I can take is all our players seem a lot worse off the bench then the games they've started (fultz, DJ, Aminu have all been better when they've started Ross seems a lot better when on the court with majority starters. Maybe playing with the starters will help Mo. Bamba seemed alot better when playing with Grant then DJ though DJ is the far superior player he has tunnel vision.