Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

9 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

And the crazy thing is we are very likely to repeat the same off season. Resign and lock into Fournier, draft a player who may not even crack the rotation...Nah bruh.

Pay me half of what they’re making. I can do what they’ve done.

I'd like to hear your plan

13 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

1. Not true. Almost everyone is available.

Yes, “almost everyone” is available. Very solid take based on the months of reporting that this would be a very quiet deadline leading into a very uneventful free agency period. 

Galaxy brain: this flurry of activity involving like 8 total trades so far in 2020 is indicative that “everyone is available”! 

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I'd like to hear your plan

Great! Give me half of what they’re making, nice office at the Amway and I’ll get right on it.

I mean resigning Vuch couldn’t be that damn hard.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

Yes, “almost everyone” is available. Very solid take based on the months of reporting that this would be a very quiet deadline leading into a very uneventful free agency period. 

Would you call Miami’s moves uneventful?

Catching up with all the pages:

- if Vuc was not resigned, probably Ross wasn't going to do either. That was what was said at least. And it wouldn't have been a bad thing either, maybe.

- Aminu isn't terrible. Aminu was really useful (even with playoff woes) playing alonside two great offensive players like Lillard and McCollum. Added in our roster, it was a terrible fit since day 1. Something like adding Byiombo while having Vuc and Ibaka already on the team.

- Low activity all around the league, and I expect us to make only a small move, but a few teams are being active with interesting moves (related to their needs/plan)

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

Galaxy brain: this flurry of activity involving like 8 total trades so far in 2020 is indicative that “everyone is available”! 

What are you talking about? There was a 4 team trade! 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Would you call Miami’s moves uneventful?

In the sense of actually helping their team go for it like Riley seems to think it will? Yes absolutely. They got a washed Iggy and immediately gave him more money. Sick move! 

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

In the sense of actually helping their team go for it like Riley seems to think it will? Yes absolutely. They got a washed Iggy and immediately gave him more money. Sick move! 

Yeah Miami is kind of a lateral move. Biggest thing they did is keep money of the books in 2021 and get rid of Dion.That's not bad, plus more wing defenders in the playoffs.

I find it strange for Memphis because they took on salary for next year. Unless you think it's a way to punt on free agency this summer.Everyone says it's a bad free agent class so why spend money.