Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

25 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Woj is saying:

Teams aren't sending out firsts for one year rentals

due to the fact that teams this summer with cap space are young teams there's really no money out there for vets so the summer sign and trade market is expected to be big (might apply to Fournier)

I thought sign and trades were pointless now? Are they back to being relevant again?

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I do not want us to trade AG at all.

When he leaves it's gonna be near enough Oladipo all over again. 

Even if I started to have some doubts in AG this year, I would definitely like to see him playing in a different enviroment before trading him and regretting the move. His body language sometimes is very bad, I don't excuse him for that, but I would like to see him fully engaged again.

22 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I thought sign and trades were pointless now? Are they back to being relevant again?

Apparently, with what happened last summer teams are open to working things out. 

Yeah, that Ibaka trade was the type of trade somebody does to “win now”, which we were of course in no position to do. Couple that with how poorly he fit into our roster at the time and what become of who we traded... 

Yeah. 

But 76ers fans might be saying the same if we have the real deal in Fultz. 

12 hours ago, jec said:

Yeah, that Ibaka trade was the type of trade somebody does to “win now”, which we were of course in no position to do. Couple that with how poorly he fit into our roster at the time and what become of who we traded... 

Yeah. 

But 76ers fans might be saying the same if we have the real deal in Fultz. 

Nah totally different. still wish i was a spy to prove Henny did it to screw us and get back to OKC. I remember specifically almost every news outlet was wondering what the hell the Magic were doing! Neither move made sense including the Biyombo signing, we just talked ourselves into it because we are fans. 

Philly wanted cap space and up until then Fultz seemed like a bust! Now it is similar in that they used the space to resign a forward and sign a center. Tobias was expected but lets face it nobody expected Horford. That part is weird and it's really not working out for them. They already had Ben, who is a forward. If he is a point guard why the hell did they draft Fultz? They also already had Embiid, a center who is the Sixers best player. So they help Jimmy walk and max Tobias, a forward and give a huge 4 year contract to a center! Now we are talking Magic levels of dysfunction.

Honestly the level of dysfunction in the Magic,Lakers and Sixers these last 8 years is amazing.Only the Lakers getting Lebron saved them.Same with Philly, however i sense they can fix it if they make a few moves.They still have talent, lots of it. We have Role-players.

20 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Woj is saying:

Teams aren't sending out firsts for one year rentals

due to the fact that teams this summer with cap space are young teams there's really no money out there for vets so the summer sign and trade market is expected to be big (might apply to Fournier)

That’s good news again for us. I want a certain player in Washington to get a little more frustrated. Lol

28 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Hey Luke kennard is available. 

Would love him but I reckon they would want Bamba in any deal 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He can shoot. I’ll take him!

He's not a perfect fit but he can shoot off movement so he's worth kicking the tires on in a deal that makes sense

6 minutes ago, harley said:

Would love him but I reckon they would want Bamba in any deal 

I want to see if they're interested in Vucevic for Drummond and kennard. 

We let Drummond go this summer. 

If nobody is going to trade for Drummond to resign him and rentals aren't returning a first round pick they get to kick the "blow it up" can down the road one more season, retain an asset, and see if a philosophical change nets something different. 

Kennard is available because they're not thrilled with him being injured constantly and want to see what he can net them today as his value decreases later

9 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Nah totally different. still wish i was a spy to prove Henny did it to screw us and get back to OKC. I remember specifically almost every news outlet was wondering what the hell the Magic were doing! Neither move made sense including the Biyombo signing, we just talked ourselves into it because we are fans. 

Philly wanted cap space and up until then Fultz seemed like a bust! Now it is similar in that they used the space to resign a forward and sign a center. Tobias was expected but lets face it nobody expected Horford. That part is weird and it's really not working out for them. They already had Ben, who is a forward. If he is a point guard why the hell did they draft Fultz? They also already had Embiid, a center who is the Sixers best player. So they help Jimmy walk and max Tobias, a forward and give a huge 4 year contract to a center! Now we are talking Magic levels of dysfunction.

Honestly the level of dysfunction in the Magic,Lakers and Sixers these last 8 years is amazing.Only the Lakers getting Lebron saved them.Same with Philly, however i sense they can fix it if they make a few moves.They still have talent, lots of it. We have Role-players.

I meant the Sixers fans might regret trading a star for nothing like we did, not that every detail was literally the same.