Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Bucks - Friday, Nov. 1st at 7:00 P.M.

Here's an interesting question. With Curry going down with a broken hand, who will finish this season with the better record ? The Magic or the Warriors ?

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Here's an interesting question. With Curry going down with a broken hand, who will finish this season with the better record ? The Magic or the Warriors ?

Us

Just now, JJZFL said:

What can Clifford possibly say in the presser?

"I won't know until I take a look at the tape" "Look it's a make or miss league"

4 minutes ago, MagicJED said:

Revoke Ross' green light and reduce his minutes. We need Iwundu in the rotation. We need to explore trades for a backup Center and a wing scorer.

Backup Center does nothing for us.  We need to move Fultz to the starting lineup and have Dj run an actual offensive set and prevent Ross from shooting an ill advised shot everytime down the court. He also gives us another 3pt shooter when teams focus on stopping the big brick.  This is even more important when Bamba is out of the lineup as he's a decent 3pt shooter. Fultz should help create some easy buckets for Gordon/Isaac as well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

Aside from the start, a very poor showing. Gotta love Cliffs directness. 

Well there’s no way Cliff wanted to answer any questions about that stinker of a game.  

42 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Well we answered some questions being discussed earlier today in other threads. 

1.  So far, we still can’t beat anything other than a doormat.  
2.   Our offense continues to be awful against any decent team.  

In today’s NBA, teams are going to score.  You can’t rely on defense alone.  We gotta be able to score also.  Fifth game in a row we won’t break 100. 

After trying to clarify my point like 12 different ways you're still misunderstanding what I'm trying to say. 

I think I figured out what happened tonight.  Too much trick or treating by our young guys last night.  The lack of sleep and eating too much candy made them sluggish.  

I’m sticking with this explanation.