Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Monday, Oct. 28th at 7:30 P.M.

We are getting into the paint and can’t make anything. Holy cow this is miserable. I keep telling my god after every shot.

and then van fleet does that

We lost this one.

There is no way..we win this game.  On four possessions, I've seen miscommunication up the court, failure to take advantage of 5-4, gimme misses at the rims.  

At this point, they don't even look like an NBA team.  

• Downvote 1

If Evan would just stick to slashing and cutting into the lane we wouldn’t have to see him keep missing wide open 3’s. Especially when he’s actually finishing around the rim. His b ball IQ on both ends of the floor is so low it’s disgusting. 

Bamba....7"0...open layup..or dunk. MISSED.  can you believe this right now?  Is it not embarrassing?  

They are who we thought they were. Until we hold management accountable we will continue to be a Mickey Mouse operation and never compete for a Championship. 

Vuch is SOFT and does not fit the Identity of this Team! Shame on management for resigning his sorry ass! I was flat out against resigning him.

Gordon is a tweener that is a negative on the offensive end and his defense is overrated.  He has sloppy handles, dribbles with no purpose, and turns the ball over way too much. I wanted us to resign him only to use him as a trade chip for a more complete player.

Ross is a chucker that cripples your team when his miracle heaves aren't falling. He also has defensive lapses. I was not a fan of resigning him

Augustine is pitiful on defense and when he's not making shots he flat out sucks.  Third string at best.