Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

27 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Gotta wait until guys clear waivers on Saturday

Gotcha...I was under the assumption they were cleared yesterday. How is the cap looking? Do we sign 1 or two guys?

17 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Gotcha...I was under the assumption they were cleared yesterday. How is the cap looking? Do we sign 1 or two guys?

Cap is fine. We can only sign 1. They weren't cleared yesterday they needed to be waived yesterday so they can pass through waivers by Friday. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Cap is fine. We can only sign 1. They weren't cleared yesterday they needed to be waived yesterday so they can pass through waivers by Friday. 

Thanks sir!

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

So, he’s done for the year and moved in the offseason.. Thanks for the memories, Chief

Looks that way. He could still be moved before then i guess. Wish him a speedy recovery

7 hours ago, Odin said:

I think AG has been disappointing to a lot of us. I've been hoping he would make the jump for a while now, which just doesn't seem to have happened. But it is pretty obvious that he has been playing through an injury at least over the past few games.

Last year I was pretty happy with his progress, better shot selection, better %, and a return to a strong defense. He seemed to buy on Clifford plans, and was probably our best guy on a difficult playoff series.

This year is another story, maybe he hoped for a bigger role that hasn't arrived (Vuc coming back?), but seems a little lost overall, even before injuries issues. Still hopeful on him finding the right path again.

56 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

With Isaac and Aminu sidelined maybe we should sign Jeff Green?

NO! One thing i like about our team is they are almost always playing hard. Jeff is just earning a paycheck these days.