Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

8 hours ago, Catalina Maria said:

He’s probably cleared to play.

I don't see how you could make that conclusion when the only information you have is a date. 

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't see how you could make that conclusion when the only information you have is a date. 

Lol

This, here, is a reminder for any Magic fan who's been toying with the idea of trading for CP3 (not saying its anyone on this forum but I've seen it elsewhere)

IMG_4531.jpg

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Easily can make that conclusion when you're thirsty

5 hours ago, andrew2018022 said:

This, here, is a reminder for any Magic fan who's been toying with the idea of trading for CP3 (not saying its anyone on this forum but I've seen it elsewhere)

IMG_4531.jpg

Not sure any Magic fan in their right mind wants CP3 at that price at this stage of his career. I know Houston has him on the block, but I can’t see any realistic way he’s dealt anywhere

25 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Not sure any Magic fan in their right mind wants CP3 at that price at this stage of his career. I know Houston has him on the block, but I can’t see any realistic way he’s dealt anywhere

The only crazy and desperate team out there that might consider a trade for him is the Lakers.

9 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Watching tapes of Fultz... even if he doesn't get his outside shot back he still has the potential of being a great PG. His handles and court awareness are amazing.

Agreed. Even if he never plays again (which won’t happen), the deal was well worth the risk for the price we got him.

Orlando has been linked to Houston in regards to Houston's quasi-roster blowup (according to Kyler at least, take it how you will). Honestly they have nothing I would give up substantial assets for (outside of Harden of course). What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, andrew2018022 said:

Orlando has been linked to Houston in regards to Houston's quasi-roster blowup (according to Kyler at least, take it how you will). Honestly they have nothing I would give up substantial assets for (outside of Harden of course). What do you guys think?

I think there's a plausible reason for us to trade 16 and Fournier for Eric Gordon as a way to clear cap space for next summer without degrading our sg spot. 

I can see us trading this pick for something like their top 3 protected 2021 pick. 

That's about it. 

Grizz fan here again with another trade idea;

Fournier for Avery Bradley+CJ Miles straight up. Maybe throw the 46th pick for Ivan Rabb in there.

Gets ya'll big salary relief next year and vets that pretty much mirror Fourniers production. Bradley also can be waived for 2 mill if needed. Gets us a guy that would make a great 3rd-4th option, that can stick around a few extra years with our young guns and a little relief this year which we really need unless it comes in a Conley trade.