Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavaliers - Sunday, March 3rd, 6:00 P.M.

Just now, MagicOne said:

How much court time did JI get in the 4th quarter ?

None if i remember rightly or maybe 2 mins

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Absolutely pathetic. could be 33-32 and 6th place in the East, had they decided to play with a sense of urgency against New York, Chicago, and now Cleveland the past week.

Who do these guys think they are seriously

Eh. I agree we shouldn't have lost to all 3 teams but we also can't say "we should have won 11 games in a row"

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think our team is full of either unathletic or inconsistent guys. The Cavs have a terrible record but Love was out for most of that. Vucevic is our only consistent contributor and we have a lot better coaching

The silver lining is that Isaac, Bamba and Fultz — three fourths of our young core — weren't even playing in crunch time.

This 100%. We have more young talent than cavs. But the two sides put out there tonight( esp in the 4th)  I would have given them the upper hand. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Absolutely pathetic. could be 33-32 and 6th place in the East, had they decided to play with a sense of urgency against New York, Chicago, and now Cleveland the past week.

Who do these guys think they are seriously

Too over confident unfortunately. They need to treat EVERY opponent as though they are facing the Warriors. A full 48 minutes of focus and intensity.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

47-13 bench points in favor of Cavs. Enough said.

This hasn’t been emphasized enough.  Basically the story of the game, and much of it has to do with Ross, although Briscoe was like -28. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Eh. I agree we shouldn't have lost to all 3 teams but we also can't say "we should have won 11 games in a row"

I respectfully disagree we can say ok about the Bulls loss... maybe... but losing to Knicks and Cavs the way we did is shambolic

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Too over confident unfortunately. They need to treat EVERY opponent as though they are facing the Warriors. A full 48 minutes of focus and intensity.

yep. But over confident how is my question??? How the hell can they be? These guys are not the Warriors

Wow are you guys joking with me here about Isaac not even sniffing the court in the 4th ? In crunch time when it matters most. What was Cliff thinking ?

• Upvote 1