Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Sunday, Feb. 24th at 3:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I've wanted to **** on him for a while now but it's kind of hard to when he is literally doing everything but hitting shots. Hope he can start making some buckets soon.

i get it. but he really is a special unique player. His shot will come back around. 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I've wanted to **** on him for a while now but it's kind of hard to when he is literally doing everything but hitting shots. Hope he can start making some buckets soon.

I think it's fair to criticize his recent play. We need him to be better than he's been lately and I'm sure he knows it. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. 

They're dangerous because not a lot of guys can defend siakam. So siakam plus Lowry, Kawhi, and Ibaka is something. 

But we lock up siakam. 

Pretty much. We have athletic forwards that can keep up with him. Plus Vuc just gives Toronto all kinds of problems.... Even with Gasol, they can't keep him off the glass.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I think it's fair to criticize his recent play. We need him to be better than he's been lately and I'm sure he knows it. 

One thing about AG is that he will continue to work to get better. He is a tireless worker. He will get back into that groove again.

14 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Now WHO was it that thought Milwaukee was a better matchup for us then Toronto..... Oh yes... That would be Mauro.......

Me too i was very wrong. Toronto bench isn't as good as i thought.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

yeah he knows and i am betting on him to come round. He works non stop.. he wants it more than most

Just now, MagicOne said:

One thing about AG is that he will continue to work to get better. He is a tireless worker. He will get back into that groove again.

What I do like about AG is that even though he can't hit the broad side of a *****ing barn, he still does the other things that every team needs to be successful. He's passing the ball, rebounding and playing excellent defense.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

What really kills me is we should be AT LEAST 5 games over .500 ball right now, but we're scrapping to get to the 8th seed.

Those games where we had 20 point leads and lost come to mind after reading your post. But that seems like it was a different team compared to where we are at right now.