Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Sunday, Feb. 24th at 3:30 P.M.

Bulls beat the Celtics tonight. Lavine had 42 and Markkanen had 35. They have been playing better since the trading deadline. We still should have beat them. But it's not like we lost to the Suns or the Knicks.

Today is gonna be tough against Toronto. If we do lose this one then it will more than likely be a scenario where we will lose 3 out of the first 4 after the break. We have little or no chance to beat the Warriors. The Knicks we should beat for sure.

I don't know man. I wasn't getting a good vibe from what I saw during the Bulls game. It's like it could be a glimpse of what is to come moving forward. I sure hope not. Perhaps it's just the last 6 years of negativity creeping in here ? That's why I think a lot of us reacted the way we did after the loss. Myself included. I don't think we ever lose hope. It's got more to do with trust. We're afraid to fully trust in this basketball team for fear of having the rug pulled out from under us again.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Bulls beat the Celtics tonight. Lavine had 42 and Markkanen had 35. They have been playing better since the trading deadline. We still should have beat them. But it's not like we lost to the Suns or the Knicks.

Today is gonna be tough against Toronto. If we do lose this one then it will more than likely be a scenario where we will lose 3 out of the first 4 after the break. We have little or no chance to beat the Warriors. The Knicks we should beat for sure.

I don't know man. I wasn't getting a good vibe from what I saw during the Bulls game. It's like it could be a glimpse of what is to come moving forward. I sure hope not. Perhaps it's just the last 6 years of negativity creeping in here ? That's why I think a lot of us reacted the way we did after the loss. Myself included. I don't think we ever lose hope. It's got more to do with trust. We're afraid to fully trust in this basketball team for fear of having the rug pulled out from under us again.

The ol football from Charlie Brown. I agree. At this point they have to prove themselves before we can finally buy in.  

8 hours ago, MagicOne said:

After the Golden State game 8 of our next 10 are against non-playoff teams. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Oh

First Gianns now this. I guess teams want to see us make the playoffs. Teams sometimes get up for games where they sit their main star though (like the Rockets last night). Funny how teams are calling it load management now.