Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Thunder_Tuesday, January 29 @ 7 pm

10 minutes ago, King Close said:

Yea I really believe if we get a PG who can run the floor AG would really flourish from being in a fast-paced offense which is another reason I’m not a fan of Vuc. 

We need a Fast PG who can facilitate and shoot and then we are gonna start seeing very good things.

AG is a do it all player. I can see him being a 18-20 points 10 rebound.. 5+ assists with lock down defence. It is coming.

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Management just needs to be honest. Continuing to roll out Fournier and Vooch after so many years makes little sense. I hope we clear the cupboard just to focus on developing the young guys. It might be ugly at times but our current pattern is the equivalent of being stuck in the mud.

Yes. Very true. It is like Groundhog Day here. Same thing over and over and over again.

First and foremost we need to break up Evan and Vooch... I do not mind keeping 1 for now.

Be interesting to see how they play then

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Brogdon is starting and the third leading scorer on the best team in the East today. 

There's been too much noise for us to make no moves

Jeremy Lin or KCP aren’t game changers. It’s more bench guys. These guys in the front office have given you no reason for optimism. Lol Call it a freak out of you like.   This is a place to vent frustrations. I don’t care about + or - 1.

I want the team to be good. When I see TMac and Nichols rooting for us to make a franchise altering move and the front office seems content to sit idly by until we are out of contention so they can get more bench guys and future second rounders that is disconcerting. 

I think Hammond recently said that he likes the current roster. They want to evaluate what they have and go from there. Translation ? Stick with Vooch and Evan and make some minor touch ups.

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

We need a Fast PG who can facilitate and shoot and then we are gonna start seeing very good things.

AG is a do it all player. I can see him being a 18-20 points 10 rebound.. 5+ assists with lock down defence. It is coming.

I don’t mind 15 10 and 5. We just need a damn scorer. 

Contrary to what’s been stated in the past, our announcers said that Clifford wants the team to play at a faster pace. I’m curious what that means for certain players

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I think Hammond recently said that he likes the current roster. They want to evaluate what they have and go from there. Translation ? Stick with Vooch and Evan and make some minor touch ups.

I would put 0 stock into what management says publicly, especially when a big part of their jobs is negotiations. 

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Contrary to what’s been stated, our announcers said that Clifford wants the team to play at a faster pace. I’m curious what that means for certain players

It means BIG are getting let loose with a new PG on the 8th Feb

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Contrary to what’s been stated, our announcers said that Clifford wants the team to play at a faster pace. I’m curious what that means for certain players

Well now that would probably indicate that Vooch is out the door.