Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Thunder_Tuesday, January 29 @ 7 pm

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I wonder what the NBA record is for consecutive years without making the playoffs ? After this year it is 7 straight for the Magic. I know the Clippers were pretty awful for awhile some years ago.

We’re not close 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I actually have a good feeling we are gonna get something to be excited about by the deadline. 

Let’s certainly hope so. Like real progress  and a possible road to a playoff berth. 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I wonder what the NBA record is for consecutive years without making the playoffs ? After this year it is 7 straight for the Magic. I know the Clippers were pretty awful for awhile some years ago.

We're not even close. Clippers were 15 straight. Minnesota 13 straight. Golden State 12 straight. Sacramento is on year 13 currently

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We're not even close. Clippers were 15 straight. Minnesota 13 straight. Golden State 12 straight. Sacramento is on year 13 currently

Wow is that right ? 15 straight! Hopefully we get back on track before that!

For pete’s sake we are excited about trading away an all-star on a team that hasn’t had one or made the playoffs since 2012. I understand the trajectory to that line of thinking but Orlando isn’t a culture of losing basketball. That’s unacceptable and it isn’t consistent with our team’s history. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, DocHoliday said:

For pete’s sake we are excited about trading away an all-star on a team that hasn’t had one or made the playoffs since 2012. I understand the trajectory to that line of thinking but Orlando isn’t a culture of losing basketball. That’s unacceptable and it isn’t consistent with our team’s history. 

So you want to sign Vooch to a big deal this summer and build around him?

8 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Only way to know but if you think that our shooting is bad now and we are slow at times, just wait. There’s a reason we haven’t put that lineup out there. Mind you IM not saying they trade one of them but that they’ll minimize their time together.

I hear you but they really need to be playing 36 mins at least each after the break..

Thing is the East is so crap at the bottom we aint even out of the playoffs looooool 

If i am GM i am getting a young PG aka Smith..Fultz...Ball etc and then letting them all develop

Let's just say for argument sake only that if we were to keep this current roster pretty much in tact with Vooch, Evan, etc. would we eventually ever be a winning team ? Sincere honest question.