Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
?4thewin

Magic @ Chicago

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

I can't remember the last time AG has hit a 3. All his 3's are short

I’ve noticed that he’s a significantly better shooter off the dribble. Really struggles with spot up jumpers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’ve noticed that he’s a significantly better shooter off the dribble. Really struggles with spot up jumpers

Excellent observation. Funny how some guys have trouble with the stand still jumpers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magic 1-0 in 2019! This is a new year. It's all about new beginnings. This can be a 4-2 road trip with no doubt about it. If we play with this amount of focus and determination it is absolutely possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you noticed these circles on AG shoulders? I noticed Vuc and Evan have them also from time to time. Does anyone know if that’s the acupuncture technique of cuppings? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Excellent observation. Funny how some guys have trouble with the stand still jumpers.

It really is funny. I actually shoot threes better after a crossover, and I think it’s because I have less time to think and it forces me to rely on reaction time/muscle memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magicpassion said:

Have you noticed these circles on AG shoulders? I noticed Vuc and Evan have them also from time to time. Does anyone know if that’s the acupuncture technique of cuppings? 

I thought it was just cupping 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

It really is funny. I actually shoot threes better after a crossover, and I think it’s because I have less time to think and it forces me to rely on reaction time/muscle memory.

And I am the opposite of that. I have much more success with the spot ups. I also shoot runners and floaters well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

And I am the opposite of that. I have much more success with the spot ups. I also shoot runners and floaters well.

Interesting. Do you usually dribble with your shooting hand into your shots?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Have you noticed these circles on AG shoulders? I noticed Vuc and Evan have them also from time to time. Does anyone know if that’s the acupuncture technique of cuppings? 

Yeah it is definitely cupping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×