Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Suns - Wednesday, Dec. 26th at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

you happy you predicted the loss? feeling good?

Jay even though I did in fact correctly call this Magic loss here tonight this is not about me. This basketball team needs a shot of adrenaline and they need it fast.

• Downvote 1

Very disheartening to hit the part of the schedule we all agreed was imperative to capitalize on and to not do that. Especially after a very promising start to the season. 

I hated Booker during his rookie season when everyone was saying how good he was then... but god he is getting pretty efficient now. I'm finding it hard to fault him for his production. I really wanted Mario to work because of Booker's ascent. Wonder where we'd be if we had him instead.

I think the most frustrating part of this team is that once again, Aaron isn’t involved in the offense at all so when he gets the ball he forces it. He’s playing his ass off every game on D and we have yet another coach who asks him to standby and watch buddy ball. Vuc shoots 20 + shots a game and Evan dribbles the ball off his foot and they’ll get the ball again next possession.

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

oh ok you work for the Magic?

Nope sure don't but don't take a genius to figure out who the constant has been during these past several years. Guess that's a coincidence.

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

At least our future cornerstones got some crunch time reps

Oh wait...

It's important that Bamba earn his minutes instead of just getting them

• Upvote 1

The worse thing that can happen to the Magic is if they finish like 9th or 10th in the East. Or even worse would be to finish in the 8 spot and get swept in 4 games by Toronto in round one. Wouldn't it be better then to just do a full tank and stand a better chance at landing that kid from Duke ?

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think the most frustrating part of this team is that once again, Aaron isn’t involved in the offense at all so when he gets the ball he forces it. He’s playing his ass off every game on D and we have yet another coach who asks him to standby and watch buddy ball. Vuc shoots 20 + shots a game and Evan dribbles the ball off his foot and they’ll get the ball again next possession.

I don't think he really forced anything tonight. Everytime he thought about it he ended up kicking it out with the exception of that one fadeaway late

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I don't think he really forced anything tonight. Everytime he thought about it he ended up kicking it out with the exception of that one fadeaway late

Yeah, I guess my point is that he just needs the ball more. Clifford used to talk about how he needs to get him X shots a game, and that’s completely gone away. Maybe he’s been told to just give it all on the defensive end and scrap on offense, but I think he’s a better offensive player than that.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

The worse thing that can happen to the Magic is if they finish like 9th or 10th in the East. Or even worse would be to finish in the 8 spot and get swept in 4 games by Toronto in round one. Wouldn't it be better then to just do a full tank and stand a better chance at landing that kid from Duke ?

Here's the thing. Mid season tanking is a pretty bad idea. You end up throwing away a season for the 5th pick. You either do that from the beginning or you don't do it at all.