Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Bulls - Friday, Dec. 21st at 8:00 P.M.

Just now, ~O~ said:

I didnt know our next game was the bulls.  Then.....I saw the score.  Absolutely embarrassing to.lose to a team that lost by *****ing 58.  This is the most embarrassing loss in our recent history.  I'd rather lose to Phoenix.  This is a relapse loss and the magic are high on losing again.  Whoever is responsible needs to be punished.  

No..........mother*****ing team should allow themselves to lose to a team that lost by 58 *****ing points.  

They have no shot at beating Miami their next game with the way they are playing right now. The Heat knocked off Houston last night. Next they play Phoenix. The Suns could very well beat the Magic right now.

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

You’re underselling the trend since the Pacers game. 

There's a difference between "the team has played really terrible offense for 6 games. Need to figure that out soon or make a change" and "Isaac and Bamba have no hope. Gordon won't be on the roster in a month. Make a panic trade immediately". 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

There's a difference between "the team has played really terrible offense for 6 games. Need to figure that out soon or make a change" and "Isaac and Bamba have no hope. Gordon won't be on the roster in a month. Make a panic trade immediately". 

Well, yes.

I think there is a clear delineation between justified concern and hyperbolic panic. 

But we are firmly in the zone where justified concern is valid.  They haven’t played well in 2 weeks. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Make open shots

That’s the problem. Shots aren’t always going to fall. Especially with this group. Need that guy man. I know there’s none available atm but it’s the same as it always was. Need numero uno.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Make open shots

lol...... You think....... We're also making our offense a lot harder too. It's not just a matter of hitting open shots now. A lot of shots aren't actually open anymore.

Player movement has slowed down big time and defenses are getting more time to set up against us.... Our half court game has been FUBAR for a few weeks now.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

Well, yes.

I think there is a clear delineation between justified concern and hyperbolic panic. 

But we are firmly in the zone where justified concern is valid.  They haven’t played well in 2 weeks. 

Oh. Sure. This was a really bad loss. Concern is valid. 

But there's plenty of posters on here and on Twitter that have hyperbolic panic

I think the reason for the panic is what has transpired here the last 6 years with all the tanking or whatever you wish to call it. And this is usually right around that time when things go down the drain.