Odin

Trade Thread

23 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We don't have another point guard to chase. That's the problem. I could understand if there was a market but there's not

I mean.. there is still Brogdon, Fultz, Tyus, Rubio and Russell which are not likely available now but might be options to consider in the summer.  Other than Brogdon, none of those will be better than DSJ in my opinion.

Then there is the likes of Conley, Bledsoe, Lin and Dunn which might be not available at all and certainly not the future PG we want but for a good expiring package and pick we can get. 

I honestly think that if we dont score on DSJ our priority should be to fortify our back up pg and Wing position. 

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

I mean.. there is still Brogdon, Fultz, Tyus, Rubio and Russell which are not likely available now but might be options to consider in the summer.  Other than Brogdon, none of those will be better than DSJ in my opinion.

Then there is the likes of Conley, Bledsoe, Lin and Dunn which might be not available at all and certainly not the future PG we want but for a good expiring package and pick we can get. 

I honestly think that if we dont score on DSJ our priority should be to fortify our back up pg and Wing position. 

Oh. Yeah. We're fine. But I think it's either trade for DSJ now or wait for summer since memphis "wants to avoid keeping their pick this year at all costs". 

And you can't say "we give you 24 hours to make a deal or else we're moving on" because you know in 5 days if Dallas finally wants to move him we'll jump back in. 

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Oh. Yeah. We're fine. But I think it's either trade for DSJ now or wait for summer since memphis "wants to avoid keeping their pick this year at all costs". 

And you can't say "we give you 24 hours to make a deal or else we're moving on" because you know in 5 days if Dallas finally wants to move him we'll jump back in. 

Yeah but let’s be real. None of those guys have the upside that DSJ has. That’s why I want this deal done.

6 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I like this guy 

I dont think he has any legit inside information but do Like the way he shows his displeasure with the organization. He does the same with the Cowboys. 

Quiet before the storm. 

It will be an interesting day for sure. I guess everyone is waiting close to the pregame media coverage. We need to see who will be active and who will be inactive. If all players are active, dont expect anything done today. 

I do expect for something to happen with Dallas this weeken for sure. Wether is with us or not.