Odin

Trade Thread

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Dallas wanting fournier isn't crazy when you look at the free agent market this summer. 

JJ is almost 35

Danny Green is almost 32

Tyreke isn't a fit

Ross

Garrett Temple

Rivers

KCP

Seth Curry. 

Damn that actually makes a ton of sense 

1 minute ago, rekraprovert said:

So we're all going to be focused on getting a PG, but if we trade EF and Ross walks we're going to be in a tough position at SG.

Yeah. That's why we're not trading ef and Ross

1 or the other. 

1 minute ago, rekraprovert said:

So we're all going to be focused on getting a PG, but if we trade EF and Ross walks we're going to be in a tough position at SG.

I think Ross sticks with us getting DSJ would be an exciting move and we’d rely on him as a starter. From what I can gather I think he likes it here and his position of leadership. I know he said he hates the cold too 

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I think Ross sticks with us getting DSJ would be an exciting move and we’d rely on him as a starter. From what I can gather I think he likes it here and his position of leadership. I know he said he hates the cold too 

That would be the hope. I'm just saying worst case, we end up with neither and there aren't many options to fill that roll. I am 100% on board with resigning Ross. I wish we had some way of knowing how receptive he'll be to that. I'm sure it's being discussed with his people already.

13 minutes ago, rekraprovert said:

Get DSJ here and with him having a different scenery with a team that’s built for his game, you’ll probably get FA’s attention.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Get DSJ here and with him having a different scenery with a team that’s built for his game, you’ll probably get FA’s attention.

You're massively overrating DSJ. He's fine. He's got some upside. Free agents don't give a **** about him. 

He's gonna average like 15 and 5 here this year. 

41 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'm kinda a "bird in the hand" kinda guy. As a good friend of mine used to say you can sh*t in one hand and wish in the other... which one is heavier. Yeah we could get really lucky and get the Zion pick... on the other hand more than likely we could get 10-13 and still have the same team we have now which just isn't getting it done. I'm ready for the team to get better now, how about you?

You think just like me. It's time to get something done. Need to remind you guys of something. Since we drafted Dipo we have been the third worst team in the league by record, yet we have not picked higher then 4th. Not having decent pg play has stunted the growth of all of our young players. It's time to address this situation, paying someone like Lin or Rubio this summer while all the better options go somewhere else sounds terrible to me. I would rather resign one of Ross or Vuch and start looking for the small forward we have also been missing for years.

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Woj on The Jump... I’ll post if he says anything about us

T-Mac says that we need an athletic point guard like Dennis Smith Jr. and it’s a position we haven’t addressed in a long time. No insider information, nothing new, so if you’re only interested in Magic rumors, don’t bother with The Jump today.

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You're massively overrating DSJ. He's fine. He's got some upside. Free agents don't give a **** about him. 

He's gonna average like 15 and 5 here this year. 

No I’m not. 15 and 5? Whatever. He’s going to get some attention and FA’s, not just this up and coming free agency, but in the future will take notice. 

Besides, getting a SG isn’t as difficult as getting a good PG.

8 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

No I’m not. 15 and 5? Whatever. He’s going to get some attention and FA’s, not just this up and coming free agency, but in the future will take notice. 

Besides, getting a SG isn’t as difficult as getting a good PG.

What will get FA’s atttention is how improved we look over the 2nd half of the season. That and money, lots of money