Odin

Trade Thread

3 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

OK, they do not need a SG, or a C. What are they clearing space for? Possible Dragic trade with room for another player.Maybe swapping centers?

Lower luxury tax. 

They traded Ellington because they don't have minutes available for him as they play Wade, Richardson, waiters, Winslow at 2/3 and James Johnson, Winslow, olynyk and now Ryan Anderson at 4. 

Price too high for Conley according to Toronto, and Indiana, curious as to what the price actually is. I’d love to come away with Conley, and one of Fultz, or Ball without trading Bamba, AG, or Isaac. Keeps playoffs alive while also looking toward the future. 

5 minutes ago, King Close said:

Price too high for Conley according to Toronto, and Indiana, curious as to what the price actually is. I’d love to come away with Conley, and one of Fultz, or Ball without trading Bamba, AG, or Isaac. Keeps playoffs alive while also looking toward the future. 

Same for Gasol and the Hornets. Memphis will come back to reality once the deadline becomes closer. 

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

If we can get Fultz I’m back on board. Dear god please. 

Thinking about it today and getting Fultz falls in line with Hammonds comments about not being better today but a move that makes us better tomorrow or whatever it was. 

Reading between the lines we're probably not even considering Conley. We know we called about DSJ, Fultz, Rozier, Ntilikina. What do those guys have in common?

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Reading between the lines we're probably not even considering Conley. We know we called about DSJ, Fultz, Rozier, Ntilikina. What do those guys have in common?

They’re young. Which is why I said from day 1 when the Conley and Jrue rumors started I would rather Fultz/DSJ.