Odin

Trade Thread

9 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Way too quiet right now I need a good hot stove rumor to get my mind off losing a 5 star receiver to UGA 

Lots of talk about a Fultz and Terrence Ross trade. Nothing definite, just that it makes sense for both teams.

1 minute ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Jazz offer Rubio + Favors + 1st round for Conley.

Bet that is accepted. 

They offered that days ago. It's the benchmark. Memphis is unimpressed

12 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

We can beat that

Can we? Without giving up BIG? I mean, if they wanted to replace Gasol with Vuc. We could trade Fournier + Vuc for Conley. Salaries match but I don't know if Memphis is that interested in that. They do have A LOT of SF/PF so maybe they need some shooting. 

Just saw this trade offer (not official, just an idea)

Clippers: SGA, Gortat, Harrell, Heat 1st rd pick, and multiple of their own

Pelicans: Davis

I vote we jump in on this and see if we can snag someone:

Clippers get: Davis + Hill

Magic get: SGA

Pelicans get: Fournier, Gortat, Harrell, Teodosic, Thornwell, and multiple picks.

22 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Can we? Without giving up BIG? I mean, if they wanted to replace Gasol with Vuc. We could trade Fournier + Vuc for Conley. Salaries match but I don't know if Memphis is that interested in that. They do have A LOT of SF/PF so maybe they need some shooting. 

You think we can't beat a deal for expiring contracts and a pick due to fall between 18-21? 

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You think we can't beat a deal for expiring contracts and a pick due to fall between 18-21? 

I think the quality of players Utah offer are better than what we can offer outside of Fournier/Vuc. Because I don't think Memphis will give him away and neither do I think they want to send him into a bad situation because they respect what he has done in the past for their franchise. What would be your offer? I know you've said it before, I just can't remember what it was. 

6 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

I think the quality of players Utah offer are better than what we can offer outside of Fournier/Vuc. Because I don't think Memphis will give him away and neither do I think they want to send him into a bad situation because they respect what he has done in the past for their franchise. What would be your offer? I know you've said it before, I just can't remember what it was. 

Fournier, Simmons, Grant and our pick protected top 4