Odin

Trade Thread

4 hours ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

The clippers have to be going for AD now. If not I think they shouldn’t have traded Harris. 

New Orleans if they are keeping Jrue would be trying to acquire some real NBA rotation players. This is why i thought they rejected the Lakers. 
If they trade and get a massive haul of picks and expiring contracts, i think they will probably trade Jrue.  Hope we are in on that.

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

New Orleans if they are keeping Jrue would be trying to acquire some real NBA rotation players. This is why i thought they rejected the Lakers. 
If they trade and get a massive haul of picks and expiring contracts, i think they will probably trade Jrue.  Hope we are in on that.

Jrue would be fantastic fit with our pieces if they do pan out. Sadly I think when/if he does get traded, it’s to a big market contender.

11 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Getting that Miami pick was huge. That’s the most valuable traded pick I know of right now. Really hope we trade Ross for Fultz and get a similar quality package the clips did for Vuc.

Similar quality package for Vucevic? Once again a recent ex-magic player gets 2 first round picks.They also get a young guard on contract for peanuts, who shoots 40% from 3 on 4.5 attempts per game. We are going to get Reggie Jackson and a bag of pretzells if we trade Vucevic. 

It's the Magic way.

Just now, hootie249 said:

Similar quality package for Vucevic? Once again a recent ex-magic player gets 2 first round picks.They also get a young guard on contract for peanuts, who shoots 40% from 3 on 4.5 attempts per game. We are going to get Reggie Jackson and a bag of pretzells if we trade Vucevic. 

It's the Magic way.

Nobody is going to include pretzels in a trade for Vuc. 

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

It's the Magic way.

Sounds like you've had too much airline food lol

26 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

The market price for jrue is definitely two picks. 

Including Shamet, Tobias just got three 1st round picks. I believe Jrue is worth the same

I am glad Tobias and Bobi were traded together again. They are best friends.

Did you know Bobi is in the new John wick 3 movie? He is in the preview getting throat punched with a book. Very relevant to trade talks, I know, just a fun fact for the day.

43 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Any team need a lumbering big with a great offensive skill set?

Sacramento might be all in now seeing the the clipper and what appear the Lakers are not likely making the playoff. They have a better chance now. They need a center and Vooch and/or Fournier are what they need.