Odin

Trade Thread

45 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Jerry West must be making a play for AD. If Clips pull it off I’d laugh so hard. I’d love for the Lakers to go nada on the big free agents.

I will love that too but if they strike out on AD they will still have the options of Kawhi and Butler in the summer and the possibility of Irving as well. Not to mention the option of Klay if he do not resign with Golden State. 

6 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I will love that too but if they strike out on AD they will still have the options of Kawhi and Butler in the summer and the possibility of Irving as well. Not to mention the option of Klay if he do not resign with Golden State. 

I’m assuming a Kawhi/Davis team up with Clips. Clay stays put, KD and Kyrie goes to the Knicks and Butler stays in Philly. It’s still possible. 

4 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

The Clippers picking up Shamet makes Beverley and Teodosic even more available.  JSimms works for either one, but might have to throw in a second rounder.

I was wondering if we could get Beverly. Would definitely fix our defense guard problems. 

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Brilliant trade by the Clips. We need to move Ross and Vooch as we build towards the future!

Getting that Miami pick was huge. That’s the most valuable traded pick I know of right now. Really hope we trade Ross for Fultz and get a similar quality package the clips did for Vuc.

8 hours ago, DocHoliday said:

You think that means the Pistons are moving on Conley? 

I guess for salary purposes? Wouldn't it make sense if they were after Conley to build a winning team? Bullock was the Pistons most consistent wing. None of their players outside of Blake were having a great year. After Drummond, Bullock was probably 3rd best. SMH.