Odin

Trade Thread

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

That's actually a pretty rock solid package for AG and benefits both teams. Not by any means a lopsided deal.

I'd rather keep Gordon and get a better point guard

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'd rather keep Gordon and get a better point guard

Fair enough. I know you're not big on him, but he's an immediate massive upgrade to our back court and I believe it balances the roster out some.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Fair enough. I know you're not big on him, but he's an immediate massive upgrade to our back court and I believe it balances the roster out some.

I think the shooting is a mirage and he'll be back to his career averages by the end of the season. 

6 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

That's actually a pretty rock solid package for AG and benefits both teams. Not by any means a lopsided deal.

DD, how are you doing man? I love ya guy, but this is a horrible package for AG. They lose nothing but gain the most promising PF who has yet to hit his stride. 

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Um.... He's 22. He's got fewer years in the league then AG.

His advanced numbers before this year were very bad every year. 

1 minute ago, chosen12 said:

DD, how are you doing man? I love ya guy, but this is a horrible package for AG. They lose nothing but gain the most promising PF who has yet to hit his stride. 

What's up C12. Good to see you too. I don't think it's too far fetched. LA gave up on Russell way too soon which they obviously have no trouble doing with their young players. He's developing nicely in Brooklyn. As much as I love AG I'm just not sold on his ceiling. His shooting is nowhere near as good as a lot of people seem to think it is.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think the shooting is a mirage and he'll be back to his career averages by the end of the season. 

Why would it be a mirage?

We all get you don’t like him (which is fine) but now his shooting is a mirage and as a 22 year old his numbers are going to go back to his career averages? 

You just continue to double down on D-Lo but this particular argument against him is your worst one yet. 

• Like 1