Odin

Trade Thread

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't think Bamba is as far off from being a decent starting center as people think

He’s not. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

This just isn't true at all

He has a good shooting stroke from outside or midrange but he gets bullied in the post almost routinely. I have the same reaction when he gets pass I’m the paint as I did when Biyombo got it. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

BaMbA CaNt DrIbBlE

Again how many times does he get the ball in the paint and fumble it In His hands or get stripped vs how many times does he grip the ball and drop it in? 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

This just isn't true at all

Yea From what I’ve seen I actually thought his hands seemed pretty good. Nothing like Biz who couldn’t catch a pass to save his life. 

1 minute ago, DocHoliday said:

He has a good shooting stroke from outside or midrange but he gets bullied in the post almost routinely. I have the same reaction when he gets pass I’m the paint as I did when Biyombo got it. 

How often does he even get the ball in the post? I don't recall it being often. He runs a lot of high screen and rolls, spot ups, cleans up the glass, with the occasional cut to the lane. 

I don't know what you're seeing. 

Bust. It's been 52 games and I haven't even seen him score 40 points yet or get 25 rebounds or block a shot so hard it deflated the ball or shatter a backboard on a dunk or shoot laser beams from his fingertips to blind an opposing player or teleport from the locker room directly to the post or

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

How often does he even get the ball in the post? I don't recall it being often. He runs a lot of high screen and rolls, spot ups, cleans up the glass, with the occasional cut to the lane. 

I don't know what you're seeing. 

Exactly what I said a lot of problems with losing the ball when he’s in the post. Khem is better at ball control under the basket than Mo is at this stage. So unless we are cashing it in for the season he’s not ready to start. 

2 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Again how many times does he get the ball in the paint and fumble it In His hands or get stripped vs how many times does he grip the ball and drop it in? 

In 155 paint touches he has 12 turnovers. That's 7.7% of the time. Kanter is at 8.4. Ibaka 8.2. towns 7.4

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

Bust. It's been 52 games and I haven't even seen him score 40 points yet or get 25 rebounds or block a shot so hard it deflated the ball or shatter a backboard on a dunk or shoot laser beams from his fingertips to blind an opposing player or teleport from the locker room directly to the post or

Never said he was a bust. Said he wasn’t a starter yet.