Odin

Trade Thread

Listen I actually understand where you are coming from. But you said yourself that Center is the easiest position to find. If we can flip an unproven prospect for a franchise point guard that’s  a good move. In that scenario If we can re-sign Vuc for a decent contract ala AG than is fine. If we lose them both but get a franchise PG that also fine. To me that is. 

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

His last best year was a contract year too

Fool me once,  shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. 

8 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Yes

I would not give up. AG..Vooch and Ross/Evan and first rounder to for the Knicks deal sorry. Porzingis had a bad injury and he aint signing extenstion straight away i aint doing that deal

2 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Listen I actually understand where you are coming from. But you said yourself that Center is the easiest position to find. If we can flip an unproven prospect for a franchise point guard that’s  a good move. In that scenario If we can re-sign Vuc for a decent contract ala AG than is fine. If we lose them both but get a franchise PG that alsibfibe. To me that is. 

Nope. Not gonna do it

If center is the easiest position to find why would you invest money in one that can't defend a pick and roll and has enough flaws where you can't win games with his offense during his best offensive season

14 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Dallas gave up there 2nd... 3rd and 4th some may say 5th best starters 

So would we give up Vooch/AG depending on who you think is 2nd....3rd is Evan & 4th best would be Ross for that deal?

They also gave 2 future first roound picks. 

Unprotected 2021 and protected 1-10 2023

People that are saying if we resign Vuc at a decent contract we can trade him later... Vuc IS on a decent contract and we already have not been able to trade him. He is very good at what he does but his lack of speed and defensive liabilities outweigh his offense.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

They also gave 2 future first roound picks. 

Unprotected 2021 and protected 1-10 2023

yeah i aint doing that. No way.

It’s crazy how fickle people are. 

I don’t think there was a soul on this board that would have wanted to resign Vuch a year ago. All the sudden he plays better in a contract year (for the second time) and you want him now? Come on guys. This isn’t hard. Vuch has coasted for years and will continue doing so after he gets paid again. He’s not the future of the team or franchise. I would literally die inside if we resign him. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

People that are saying if we resign Vuc at a decent contract we can trade him later... Vuc IS on a decent contract and we already have not been able to trade him. He is very good at what he does but his lack of speed and defensive liabilities outweigh his offense.

This. He obviously isn’t valued around the league. We don’t need to do this again. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

It’s crazy how fickle people are. 

I don’t think there was a soul on this board that would have wanted to resign Vuch a year ago. All the sudden he plays better in a contract year (for the second time) and you want him now? Come on guys. This isn’t hard. Vuch has coasted for years and will continue doing so after he gets paid again. He’s not the future of the team or franchise. I would literally die inside if we resign him. 

I'd get it if we were 28-23. 

His value is on the offensive end

WE CAN'T WIN GAMES GOING TO HIM IN THE FOURTH QUARTER

If you're an offense only player and you can't sustain scoring late in games you're not worth paying.