Odin

Trade Thread

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Earn those conversations...That comment right there is when I became skeptical. If we’re status quo after the deadline, I want em out.

Same. It would be a smack in the face to every fan, real fan, that watches this team. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Same. It would be a smack in the face to every fan, real fan, that watches this team. 

I agree. Be a mover and a shaker. I don’t doubt these guys have a plan. But it appears to us it’s draft until we have a couple decent guys and hope we can make playoffs about three seasons from now. 

4 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

I agree. Be a mover and a shaker. I don’t doubt these guys have a plan. But it appears to us it’s draft until we have a couple decent guys and hope we can make playoffs about three seasons from now. 

They don’t have a plan. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Although lol to the Knicks for not drafting the guy who everyone said they should draft then trading their franchise corner stone for that guy a year later

This is what I was screaming when I heard the news. The Knicks have officially passed us as the worst run organization since 2012 (in my personal rankings)

Just now, Magicman28 said:

They don’t have a plan. 

I think they do but it’s incredibly simple. Which is draft, hope some develop and a boy make minor trades. Basically hope one of these draft picks become a superstar and the others starters. 

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

You HAVE to give props to Dallas, though. Some brilliant moves to get Doncic and Porzingis. They should be set for a decade of amazing basketball

So long as they stay healthy, for damn sure! Now they need guys like Ross. 

10 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

This is what I was screaming when I heard the news. The Knicks have officially passed us as the worst run organization since 2012 (in my personal rankings)

Well, Bulls,Suns,Cavs easily have the title. Only Lebron being from Ohio saved them. All three of them had much better options and screwed it up. Same with New York.

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

You HAVE to give props to Dallas, though. Some brilliant moves to get Doncic and Porzingis. They should be set for a decade of amazing basketball

Yep. In 6 months they re-shaped the entire future of their franchise. Nice how that works out when you make calculated yet aggressive  moves.