Odin

Trade Thread

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

I don't think that is the case. They know that we desperately need a PG. There have been multiple reports of the Magic asking about a few around the league. 

If the deadline comes and goes and they haven't done anything to address the PG spot, I'll be shocked. 

I think the real question is Vuc. What will they do with him? I think as well as Ross is playing, I'll be surprised if Fournier is on the team past the deadline too. 

As much as I hope we can move Evan and re-sign Ross, I just don’t see any takers. Really really hope I’m wrong. But I think we end with a Rozier type signed in offseason. 

Utah doesn't need another great player to be a great team, though of course they would happily take one. A small upgrade at the right position could have an outsize impact. That might come at point guard; Utah has engaged in talks with Memphis about Mike Conley already, and those talks may pick up steam as the weekend approaches, sources say. But Mitchell is already a pseudo-point guard. The low-hanging fruit is elsewhere. What if Utah nabbed Nikola MiroticAaron Gordon or Harrison Barnes to work their version of Crowder's medium-usage power forward role -- and even play alongside him (depending on trade terms)?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25895789/10-things-like-including-demarcus-cousins-nba

Aaron Gordon is low hanging fruit?

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

If there's one silver lining about this season it's that we're responsible for screwing up Boston's plan for world domination

Lol now if only we can do the same for the Lakers.