Odin

Trade Thread

6 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

You are allowing your emotions do the talking . I dont think we keep Vooch past the deadline but if he does, is not the end of the world.  We might be able to sign him on a good deal and it is possible that we can later trade him for future assets. Last thing I want them to do Is  a last minute desperate move like trading Vooch for someone like Lin. That will really upset me. 

As long as we get a decent starting quaility PG, I dont care what they do with the rest of the players. As long as I dont see Simmons and Grant wearing the magic uniform again. 

We still in the play for Fultz, Lonzo and Conley. Let just wait another weeks. I

I don’t care if he signs to a great contract. To much losing with him. To much running the offense through him. It slows everything down and ruins BIG. We need to play faster. 

Vuch finally has a good year while a contract is on the line and after we draft a player to take his job is annoying. He coasted for years. I don’t want any part of locking him up for multiple years. I know how that story ends. 

• Upvote 1

Dallas gave up there 2nd... 3rd and 4th some may say 5th best starters 

So would we give up Vooch/AG depending on who you think is 2nd....3rd is Evan & 4th best would be Ross for that deal?

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I don’t care if he signs to a great contract. To much losing with him. To much running the offense through him. It slows everything down and ruins BIG. We need to play faster. 

Vuch finally has a good year while a contract is on the line and after we draft a player to take his job is annoying. He coasted for years. I don’t want any part of locking him up for multiple years. I know how that story ends. 

His last best year was a contract year too

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

We're resigning vucevic. 

Because we enjoy making the same mistakes over and over and over again

Bunch of clowns rly, don't know what is worse, resigning Vuc or the fact that Bamba knows we want to trade him.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Dallas gave up there 2nd... 3rd and 4th some may say 5th best starters 

So would we give up Vooch/AG depending on who you think is 2nd....3rd is Evan & 4th best would be Ross for that deal?

Yes

Hard to believe any of this tbh. Why would they draft Bamba only to resign Vuc? If Vuc got bit by a genetically modified spider and could suddenly draw fouls at an elite rate and average 5 assists, maybe you could trade Bamba. 

However, it does sound like something this team would do lol

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm serious guys. I'm done if we resign him. I can't watch 4 more years of this same thing

Yeah... If he’s still here after the deadline and Bamba is gone then the writing is on the wall