Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Suns - Friday, Nov. 30th at 9 P.M.

Fournier can barely hit an open shot... he has to shave that hair and be a confident man on the court

If Grant just gets the ball past halfcourt and then watches the team play and waits for spot up shots, we should get an actual spot up shooter for that. Jamal Crawford and Troy Daniels would be better suited for that

It's nice to win one when we were pretty sloppy. Let's keep fighting for the playoffs. We need some help from Weltman and Hammond

8 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Some guys need to be coddled.

Some guys need to be yelled at wiyh expectations constantly being reinforced. 

This team needed the latter. We don't have a team leader in this group that can stay on guys and who guys will listen to because they're good. Clifford is our leader. 

Even though he was quiet, EP appeared to be one of the most emotional guys on our team the last several years. His body language was all over the map. Glad we’ve moved on.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Even though he was quiet, EP appeared to be one of the most emotional guys on our team the last several years. His body language was all over the map. Glad we’ve moved on.

Payton needed to be coddled, yeah

7 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Deleted...What was it?

Fan:

SELL THE TEAM!

SELL THE TEAM!

SELL THE TEAM!

owner: you gonna buy it???

Fan: yeah I'll give you a really low ball offer. How about a hundred bucks

Owner: if that's all the money you have I feel sorry for you. 

• Upvote 1

I honestly think Phoenix is in  a very good position for the future. This is a year that they will throw away and fans needs to understand that. 

If they finished the season with the number one pick and select Zion they will immediately change their behavior.  They need to get a PG and SG in free agency and get another back up center somehow. 

ROSTER: 

Free agent PG( Rubio, Kemba, Bledsoe, Teague, Barea)/ Okobo

Booker/JJ Redick, Ross or another free agent. 

Warren/Jackson/Bridges

Zion/Anderson/Bridges

Ayton/Holmes/ or another FA. 

This will be a contender in the West  NEXT YEAR. 

I think they will be fine. 

11 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I honestly think Phoenix is in  a very good position for the future. This is a year that they will throw away and fans needs to understand that. 

If they finished the season with the number one pick and select Zion they will immediately change their behavior.  They need to get a PG and SG in free agency and get another back up center somehow. 

ROSTER: 

Free agent PG( Rubio, Kemba, Bledsoe, Teague, Barea)/ Okobo

Booker/JJ Redick, Ross or another free agent. 

Warren/Jackson/Bridges

Zion/Anderson/Bridges

Ayton/Holmes/ or another FA. 

This will be a contender in the West  NEXT YEAR. 

I think they will be fine. 

They've said this for years now. They've had 4 top 5 picks in the last 6 years. They supplemented that with excellent picks in the teens. Next year was supposed to be this year. They're on 15 win pace. They need to go 26-34 to get to 30 wins. They only have 8 games left against bad teams that they're already 0-2 against.  They're going into a draft lottery where the team with the worst record has a 60% chance of picking 4th or 5th vs a 27% chance of picking 1 or 2. 

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

They've said this for years now. They've had 4 top 5 picks in the last 6 years. They supplemented that with excellent picks in the teens. Next year was supposed to be this year. They're on 15 win pace. They need to go 26-34 to get to 30 wins. They only have 8 games left against bad teams that they're already 0-2 against.  They're going into a draft lottery where the team with the worst record has a 60% chance of picking 4th or 5th vs a 27% chance of picking 1 or 2. 

yea.. I understant that.  Tanking is not the same now a days as the draft process has changed but  It will still increase their chances to get a really good pick in a very good and talented draft year. 

They are likely going thru the same ordeal as we did last year. Good talented roster which is not been used properly. I think the coaching staff is here to blame. They will be some changes in management as well soon. They fired their manager recently and likely will allow new management to take over and bring new coaching staff. I believe they are currently been run by an interim manager. Like I said, They knew this year will be a loss. 

14 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

yea.. I understant that.  Tanking is not the same now a days as the draft process has changed but  It will still increase their chances to get a really good pick in a very good and talented draft year. 

They are likely going thru the same ordeal as we did last year. Good talented roster which is not been used properly. I think the coaching staff is here to blame. They will be some changes in management as well soon. They fired their manager recently and likely will allow new management to take over and bring new coaching staff. I believe they are currently been run by an interim manager. Like I said, They knew this year will be a loss. 

The coaching staff has been here for 3 months. It's their 4th coaching staff in 4 years. 

Tanking is meant to obtain good players to build around. Based on his contract, they think Booker is a good player to build around. They just drafted a guy number 1 that looks good. They need to be trying to win with those guys. Not sacrificing another year and killing their development

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Fan:

SELL THE TEAM!

SELL THE TEAM!

SELL THE TEAM!

owner: you gonna buy it???

Fan: yeah I'll give you a really low ball offer. How about a hundred bucks

Owner: if that's all the money you have I feel sorry for you. 

Haha wow. Nothing like an nba billionaire owner getting into a pissing match with a fan of his team over money.