Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ blazers

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

OMG....... Fournier's confidence is in the dumpster right now.

The dude must of read the board after he blew the golden state win for us

Horse ****..on that three.  We're going to have to win this game because of that Nurkic attempt.  ***** that.  You know how much of a hex it is for him to make the third three of his career against us.  The nerve of him to take and make that shot says "I believe I can beat this pathetic Orlando Magic team".  We better win this game and ***** up their confidence.  

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We've scored at will on them all night so far..... Lilly can go off all he wants. If we keep scoring at the pace we are then we can win the game.

Yea I just don’t think we can keep up the pace. Especially not in the fourth when it gets tight and the crowd gets into it. Wouldn’t be against slowing it down some. 

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Horse ****..on that three.  We're going to have to win this game because of that Nurkic attempt.  ***** that.  You know how much of a hex it is for him to make the third three of his career against us.  The nerve of him to take and make that shot says "I believe I can beat this pathetic Orlando Magic team".  We better win this game and ***** up their confidence.  

Easy there brother he got lucky we can still win this

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea I just don’t think we can keep up the pace. Especially not in the fourth when it gets tight and the crowd gets into it. Wouldn’t be against slowing it down some. 

As long as we move the ball and let everyone eat then we'll be fine. If we revert to 1 on 1 ball and the offense stops movement wise then we're screwed. That plays right into their hands.

We're gonna lose.  They have to much confidence against the Magic and I predicted this Lillard ****.  He saving his for the second half.   

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

OK.... I take it back..............LOL

Sorry guys I missed most of the game up to this point taking care of some business stuff. How has Fournier looked ? Any better or still taking wild shots ?

Just now, ~O~ said:

Now..we're losing control of the game.  

It’s lost. Lillard should get the record this game if he wants it.