Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Lakers

5 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Be aware that these are the same calls that go against many teams that play the Lakers.  The officials are willing this team to the playoffs and its starting early.  They won't call the goal tends and they definitely won't call the travels.   The abundant amount of travels the Lakers get away with isn't even basketball anymore. 

Not all teams in the west get babied as the Lakers do.  Call it confirmation bias but I've been watching them to see how such an awful team is getting it done.   The fact is, they aren't. 

Bottom line. Nikola was by FAR the best player on the court tonight. The ball movement was fantastic and we got easy buckets because of it. 31 assisted buckets to only 13 TO's . That my friend is good basketball.

14 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Wes is fine. I still like him in the starting lineup because it gives us a bit more balance. What we're really missing is a PG that can lead the offense.

DJ has been playing well for a backup forced into a starting role.

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Anyone know if Steph is returning for tomorrow nights game ?

I have a great admiration for the Warriors as they screw with the mental stability of ESPN(DISNEY), FOX, Shannon Sharpe, Nick Wright, Lakers fans, Max Kellerman, LeBron fans, Rockets fans, Thunder fans, Houston fans, Cavalier fans, and Celtic fans.  The more they deny the kayfabe WWE "dreams do come true" narrative, the better.  

The funny thing is....as I recall....Disney is our sponsor.....aka..ESPN.  Oh...boy.