Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs raptors

I suppose we've come a long way if we're upset about a 2 point loss to the team with the best record in the league.

Really would like the next one in Denver, they've not looked that sharp the last week and Jamal Murray totally clowned us last year.

• Upvote 1

I’d like to feel good about this one but idk man. Kinda feels even worse to come that close and still not get the W when heading into such a tough portion of the schedule. 

Stealing that one would’ve just been so big. 

And seeing Ibaka make several crunch time shots was aggravating. Guy never gave 2 ****s about being here, probably one of my least favorite former Magic players. Would’ve been nice to see him brick those. 

Be prepared to see the team go 0-4 until the Suns game. Warriors and Blazers are as tough as it gets. The Laker game is maybe the easiest chance to get a win but they play better at home and we embarrassed them earlier so I imagine they'll go hard this time.

The good news is that December is relatively easy, lots of games against bad teams.

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I’d like to feel good about this one but idk man. Kinda feels even worse to come that close and still not get the W when heading into such a tough portion of the schedule. 

Stealing that one would’ve just been so big. 

They were down by 18 against the best team in the East and almost won the game. Tonight was a big test to see how far they have come facing one of the best teams in the NBA. I think they passed the test with flying colors. Keep playing with this kind of effort and intensity and good things will happen. They can win 2 out these next 4 on the road.

Just now, Bauncey Chillups said:

Be prepared to see the team go 0-4 until the Suns game. Warriors and Blazers are as tough as it gets. The Laker game is maybe the easiest chance to get a win but they play better at home and we embarrassed them earlier so I imagine they'll go hard this time.

Yep. And it’s not being negative just a real possibility. 

5 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

The good news is that December is relatively easy, lots of games against bad teams.

Yep. Just need to not spiral after a losing streak

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yep. And it’s not being negative just a real possibility. 

Last year I would have said there is no doubt they go 0-4 on this trip. This year I can honestly say there is a good chance they can go 2-2. As long as they bring it like they did tonight.

Jonathon Simmons didn’t play the second half. 

We went 1 for 14 at 1 point and lost by 2 it is what it is..

AG 5/15 and T Ross 2/10 we hit 2 more shots or even a 3 we win.

The AG missed 3 was a clear foul the refs bottled it. AG played Kahwi OUTSTANDING!

This WEST road trip has been make or break for us this will be a good indicator of what we are going to do this season.

3-2 on would be good. 2-3 would be ok. can not go 0-5

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yep. Just need to not spiral after a losing streak

Gotta stay positive man! This loss hurts tonight but good things lay ahead.