Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Knicks

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yeah this hasn’t been great. Maybe Clifford will get them to rally around how poorly they’re playing defensively. 

Really comes down to putting a body on Kanter tbh. I’m not sure they can generate enough offense otherwise, but we sure let them get confident by allowing all those 2nd chances. 

We'd be fine if we would quit taking 3's with 19 seconds left on the *****ing shot clock. Shot selection is the reason why it's a 1 point game.

Clifford is gonna explode in the locker room. I have a feeling the defense will be better in the second half. I mean it sure can't get any worse right ?

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We'd be fine if we would quit taking 3's with 19 seconds left on the *****ing shot clock. Shot selection is the reason why it's a 1 point game.

Taking quick 3's and then giving up a ton of second chance points on the other end. Also Fournier and Simmons are both dribbling the air out of the basketball.

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’m surrounded by Knicks fans guys. Really need Magic to win this game. 

That second quarter was ugly here. 

If the players can hear you tell them to BOX OUT!! Kantor has 16 boards while the Magic have 17 as a team. This would be a huge lead for us if it weren't for the second chance points allowed.

3 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Does the back to back have anything to do with our defensive struggles?

should not do. We battered the Lakers. Was easy. We need to focus and play how we can then we will be fine

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

Rebounding is a disgrace.

Total disgrace. But I have a feeling it will be better this half. Clifford probably gave them an earful at halftime.