The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I’m not sure what this means. Is that what we could’ve signed him for? NO. But does it make any difference if we can now. IT might not be a good idea but not a bad on either. IF that makes any sense

6 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

He's still not good. 

He needs a lot of time for development which we don't have available. He needs to go to a place where he'll have defined regular minutes. 

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If Mario were on our roster this year, he’d pretty much be in Jarrell Martin’s role. Hard to develop that way

And Martin is better in that role too. Comes in games with no prior warning and produces reliably. If we needed him to play 20 minutes tomorrow I have no doubt he'd provide 8 points on decent efficiency, 5 rebounds, and play solid team defense. With Mario he'd either have 1 point on 0-4 shooting or 14 points. 

We have enough high ceiling guys. We need reliable role players unless they're long term development plays. 

55 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hey, Antekolucahomptas is sitting out in the Bucks/Nets game. The Nets are winning.

I dig the spelling. ;P

48 minutes ago, jjgator said:

I dig the spelling. ;P

Hahaha!!! I guess I could have used his first name (Gianise). . .got that wrong too, huh?  :)  I don't know how the announcers can pronounce his last name with a straight face.