The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

We are completely screwed as a franchise. It all starts at the top with terrible ownership, and we have one of the worst possible teams of all time. Its a joke and I feel ashamed to be a Magic fan. Maybe in 4 years we can make the playoffs in the east (which will be a conference of bum teams and top heavy). Aaron Gordon is also an overrated bum, guy can slam dunk. Probably the most selfish player in the league. 

• Downvote 7

1 minute ago, pennytoshaq22 said:

We are completely screwed as a franchise. It all starts at the top with terrible ownership, and we have one of the worst possible teams of all time. Its a joke and I feel ashamed to be a Magic fan. Maybe in 4 years we can make the playoffs in the east (which will be a conference of bum teams and top heavy). Aaron Gordon is also an overrated bum, guy can slam dunk. Probably the most selfish player in the league. 

Bad first post

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, pennytoshaq22 said:

Losing...culture.  :svgsad:

Image result for stan van gundy sad

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, pennytoshaq22 said:

16gnae.jpg

YOU’RE OUT OF YOUR *****ING ELEMENT DONNY

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pennytoshaq22 said:

Is this that one guy that was banned a few months back? Now with a new username? Lol 

14 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Is this that one guy that was banned a few months back? Now with a new username? Lol 

I will not be surprised. But the previous poster was more childish and immature on his post. This one here is just a hater.

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

I miss that guy so much you have no idea

30 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Sabonis has 21 and 7 in 9 mins??

Am I reading this correctly...

23 and 8 in 10 mins...

Wowsers

He’s a solid solid player. Does everything well. 

Does anyone know if we actually drafted him to keep him then traded him to OKC or did OKC say that who the wanted us to draft for them? 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Wow. Vintage Derrick Rose. Cool we get to see that again

In a game where Butler is refusing to play, Rose steps up in a big way. Good for him that’s cool to see.