The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Since ?forthewin brought up donuts, I’d like to share that I reserve my empty calories for only the best donuts. My favorites? The little donut shop on Granville Island, Vancouver, called Lee’s Donuts and the little donut shop in Chelsea Market, NYC, called Doughnuttery.

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Since ?forthewin brought up donuts, I’d like to share that I reserve my empty calories for only the best donuts. My favorites? The little donut shop on Granville Island, Vancouver, called Lee’s Donuts and the little donut shop in Chelsea Market, NYC, called Doughnuttery.

That's a long drive for donuts

17 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Drive to clermont and check out a little shop called Donut King. You will be impress.

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Drive to clermont and check out a little shop called Donut King. You will be impress.

Nice! I actually live in Charleston now so that would be a drive :)

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Donuts to go in Sanford is really good. 

I'm on a diet though :(

When my wife and I first moved to Sanford/Lake Mary from Oviedo we went like every weekend but they’ll legit get you fat lol 

12 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Nice! I actually live in Charleston now so that would be a drive :)

In charlstone you need to go to a small restaurant call Toast. 

They dont have donuts but have a thick French toast fill with peach in their menu Absolutely the best. 

I can’t get any exercise for a few more weeks while my foot heals from surgery so no treats for me.  My wife is like the food gestapo.  You’re all making me jealous.

33 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

In charlstone you need to go to a small restaurant call Toast. 

They dont have donuts but have a thick French toast fill with peach in their menu Absolutely the best. 

Yes! I’ll have to check it out. The food in our city is incredible. 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Thanks for the shout out for my beautiful town Clermont and yes Donut King is the bomb! They also have those little White Castle burgers.