The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

He plays well. He also did when he was playing for us. In fact, he owns the record for more tripple doubles in our team history if I am not mistaken.  

But... he is not a winner. He is not a good defender and just like in Orlando and Phoenix; NO is also losimg big time with him running the show.

Actually New Orleans is 7-2 this year in the games elfrid has played. He has been injured most of year. About being a winner who has been, on Phoenix and Orlando in last Five years? 

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Actually New Orleans is 7-2 this year in the games elfrid has played. He has been injured most of year. About being a winner who has been, on Phoenix and Orlando in last Five years? 

6-2. 

He's averaging almost identical numbers to his career averages with the magic. Why are we talking about him?

18 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Your right 6-2. He is averaging 15.1 pts in the 6 games he was not injured in. Numbers are skewed because two injury games. 

Numbers are skewed by everything. It's been 8 games

6 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Your right 6-2. He is averaging 15.1 pts in the 6 games he was not injured in. Numbers are skewed because two injury games. 

yes. 6-2 with a guy named Anthony Davis. I am surprised he is not avering double digit assits. Look, Even E'twaun Moore(ex magic) also look like a start with AD getting all the defensive attention. 

and yes.... why are we talking about him? Do we also want to bring Shelvin Mack up for discussion?

I wish Elfrid the best and I really rooted for him to work out here, just didn’t happen. He’s the same dude he’s always been with a better supporting cast to cover his deficiencies. Also, he probably plays with more confidence nowadays during home games seeing that he’s from New Orleans.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I wish Elfrid the best and I really rooted for him to work out here, just didn’t happen. He’s the same dude he’s always been with a better supporting cast to cover his deficiencies. Also, he probably plays with more confidence nowadays during home games seeing that he’s from New Orleans.

and he can see now :D

Don't know if this is true or not but apparently the Nets haven't won 17 games before January 1st in over 13 years?? LOL

If so we really have been blessed with a very good franchise all these years.

We will be fine!

7 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yea!! We’re better than the nets woohoo

One thing about the nets is they play hard for the full 48. I don't think you will see that team wilt like our boys did last time out. They are young and also have a great cap situation.

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yeah definitely Vogel should’ve had the balls to tell him cut it or ride the pine. 

I'm not sure he can do that.