The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

If we could pull off a trade for Beal giving up our pick/fournier/Simmons I’d really like us signing dinwiddle in the offseason. Our guard rotation would be amazing especially if we can extend Ross. 

Dinwiddle/Augustine 

Beal/Ross 

That's not really a realistic trade

50 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

If we could pull off a trade for Beal giving up our pick/fournier/Simmons I’d really like us signing dinwiddle in the offseason. Our guard rotation would be amazing especially if we can extend Ross. 

Dinwiddle/Augustine 

Beal/Ross 

To me, Ross is a keeper. 

Fournier is the odd man out. He doesn’t fit. We need as many two way players around possible.

41 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That's not really a realistic trade

Yeah I guess it is... but even with an unprotected 1st? I’m under the assumption they want to blow it up, get rid of their large contracts and gain high draft picks in the upcoming draft.

One trade for him that’s been floating around is trading him for Brandon Ingram + filler who hasnt been playing well recently and is going to be up for extension in 2 years I think? Don’t think they want to have the pressure to resign him to a big contract like the have every other player in the past. Plus they have Oubre.

Side note: did you see that stat of the highest average annual contracts in all of sports? The wiz are in the top 5 with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Okc and Golden state. Wiz definitely aren’t getting what they are paying for. 

6 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Our starting wings have shot like hot garbage all year. It’s tough because Fournier often is forced into the go-to guy but he’s not that guy. We desperately need a guard or wing that can create his own shot. I just don’t know if it’s Fournier pressing or Clifford asking him to be the man.

That guard or wing you refer to had better be Isaac/Ross as it does not appear to be Fournier.  Either them or a draft pick or free agent.  I like Isaac to be that man since he showed flashes in the summer and against the Warriors last night showed range.  He can dribble so if he can shoot he can be an initiator/distributor.  Just going to take a year or two until we know.

10 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Yeah I guess it is... but even with an unprotected 1st? I’m under the assumption they want to blow it up, get rid of their large contracts and gain high draft picks in the upcoming draft.

One trade for him that’s been floating around is trading him for Brandon Ingram + filler who hasnt been playing well recently and is going to be up for extension in 2 years I think? Don’t think they want to have the pressure to resign him to a big contract like the have every other player in the past. Plus they have Oubre.

Side note: did you see that stat of the highest average annual contracts in all of sports? The wiz are in the top 5 with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Okc and Golden state. Wiz definitely aren’t getting what they are paying for. 

I’m probably reaching here but I’m just so damn sick and tired of fournier and really want a knock down shooting wing that can put up 20pts a night. That being said I’m very thankful for Ross this season.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I dont think New York will be able to deal with him. Phoenix has the best chance but what will they do with Okobo  and Melton? I think Philly rather trade him to the west. 

We have a slight better chance than NY but what will they want in return? 

27 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Sam Amico: 

#Cavs believed to have dangled Kyle Korver and protected pick in trade talks centered on #Sixers guard Markelle Fultz. #NBA http://amicohoops.net/cavs-dangle-korver-protected-pick-in-talks-for-sixers-fultz/ 

lol... go away Cleveland..

Fultz for Simmons and a top 20 protected first

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

lol... go away Cleveland..

Fultz for Simmons and a top 20 protected first

I’m guessing Clevland offered a protected pick that obviously wouldn’t convey and turns into a second rounder or else they would have accepted it. I hope we offer exactly what you mentioned