The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

39 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I’ve been on vacation and out of the loop. Can someone tl;dr this Dwight Howard situation for me? 

It's not really a reliable story. 

Basically a known trans grifter is alleging that s/he had a relationship with Dwight, he tried to get her to sign a NDA. She refused. He then had people threaten that person to keep them silent. 

There's some evidence but there's holes in the story. And that person has a past of running a scam online. So it's possible they're trying to go after Dwight as an easy target. 

So I dunno. 

No to wall...fultz has little value and philly has less leverage.  We need to finesse them out of fultz with our generic players.

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

I’ve been on vacation and out of the loop. Can someone tl;dr this Dwight Howard situation for me? 

There’s a little more too. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/themillennialpd/status/474607690191470592?s=12

Im not the type to go off twitter claims and form a mob to try and smear someone’s reputation and name off no evidence.  This is just something else I saw. I think both reports are probably BS. Either way Dwight will have his name run through the mud. 

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

There’s a little more too. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/themillennialpd/status/474607690191470592?s=12

Im not the type to go off twitter claims and form a mob to try and smear someone’s reputation and name off no evidence.  This is just something else I saw. I think both reports are probably BS. Either way Dwight will have his name run through the mud. 

Yeah that's old news. I've brought it up a few times over the years. Best case scenario it's just really ****ty judgement. 

I really enjoy dragging Dwight through the mud but this particular new situation just seems a little too outlandish to take at face value. Let a journalist we trust investigate it and react when appropriate. 

I initially thought a 3:30 game was stupid but then I remembered all the guys across the Atlantic that can actually watch this game in a normal hour for once. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

4TW have you budged at all on your let Vuc walk stance.

No. 

If he's that good someone will give us something nice for him. 

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I initially thought a 3:30 game was stupid but then I remembered all the guys across the Atlantic that can actually watch this game in a normal hour for once. 

yep nice 8.30pm watch for me. Cup of tea and some biscuits haha proper English way to watch a game...

NOT.